ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon 4

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
The ultimate add on is currently £15 in the sale, grabbed it myself the other day. Only just got around to playing it, the lego expansion is really awesome, feels like a new game in a lot of ways! Much recommended.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
For.jpg

Just because!

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
I was thinking more the height. I bought 3 of then so far...

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Some of the guys on this are nuts and talented, driving wise in the game and livery stuff. Even some of the tunes for certain cars are impressive.

Enjoyable so far. I like to just buy cars instead of earning them though. Want a DBS super next, my favourite current car! Been driving the bac mono a lot! great pace, fun, twitchy and when in steering wheel view, a more involving drive.

Want that singer DLS also!

Clio
I am back addicted to this.

Currently doing the business challenges. Fastest Rentals and British Racing Green were good. The drifting stuff can f**k off though. Can't do it.

One thing I can't figure out is the influence boards on the roofs, can't ever get on to them.

malcolmgt

ClioSport Club Member
  MK Golf GTI
I am back addicted to this.

Currently doing the business challenges. Fastest Rentals and British Racing Green were good. The drifting stuff can f**k off though. Can't do it.

One thing I can't figure out is the influence boards on the roofs, can't ever get on to them.
alot of the time its a hill or something you have to use as a jump. Sometimes cant be clear.

Chris V6 255

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 255, 182 Trophy
I’ve been back onto this in preparation for Forza 5.

Still love it after all this time!

Think I’ve got something like 60million in credits & own 95% of all the cars. Spent way too much time on it [emoji1787]

Hoping that it can be transferred into the new game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk