ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Technically you can. But after you do the viper race go to rivals and theres a couple of extra roads that they forgot to block off.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Seems to be getting decent reviews:

8.5/10 Gamespot UK
9/10 Eurogamer
9/10 IGN

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Apparently it's been confirmed that in free roam multiplayer, there will be no traffic on the roads. :dapprove:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It'll be one of the models that's DLC, not the whole marque.

It's a little marker to help you know where your DLC cars live, like on FM4.

R14 CUP
Played the demo last night, really enjoyed it actually. Need to try it again on with the viper. Found the game realistic and smooth enough to enjoy, saying that I ain't a hardcore Forza player.

There only the one secret road on the demo map?

C1 VTR (Company Car)
I'm sure the 200 has already been confirmed as being in it.

These car videos that keep showing up from game shows won't be the whole list it will just a be a selection for that show. surely lol.

Ph2 Clio 172
I know it is for now, but it should be coming to silver later. I read a week later somewhere but can't see it confirmed, or find out when a week after gold would be.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
yeah I'm sure I have seen it said a week somewhere.

Top of rivals with the dodge by 3 seconds as well now :)

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I know it is for now, but it should be coming to silver later. I read a week later somewhere but can't see it confirmed, or find out when a week after gold would be.

Sorry buddy I misread your question.

An orange one
I don't care how much they say it's forza on the road...it's not...I keep playing the demo hoping to be more impressed...

But the physics are NOT forza 4, to back this up I went straight back onto forza 4... It's simply superb in comparison!

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
Yep, that's what I meant to write actually lol. I've just realised I have £20 in reward points to use at game. Winning!

I'll add you when I'm next on. I need to start adding people on XBl.

Me, Ed and Chris have all pre-ordered if from GAME in Trafford. They're also doing a midnight launch!

Apparently its 15Cars extra over the standard edition, so I went for it.