ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Where'd you get this £5 mic? I'm after a cheapy one that works :)

Urm Game maybe? I can't remember mate as I bought it well over a year ago.

There's a few places that do them cheap I think and there all pretty much identical anyway.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
How about that ranch area in the SW? Loads of little roads there.

Wait til you get hunting for the discount signs, lol.

How about that ranch area in the SW? Loads of little roads there.

Wait til you get hunting for the discount signs, lol.

Got all them :/ my brothers just informed me that he's found all the roads so I will be closely inspecting both of our maps later on this evening! And I'm already bored of looking for them tbh haha. I have 91 now I believe and no doubt the last 9 are going to be a massive pain in the arse to find

Completed the story today in my Radical, the final event was a complete waste, Flynt only covered 26% distance when I finished, must have got stuck somewhere!

Spent forever earlier getting my popularity from 15 to 1 purely from drifting round the same block lol! Got all my drifting challenges done and that get 8x9000 banked points challenge now to do the events all the gold left to do

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The PR Stunts are fun. If a tad frustrating.

Those and the events you get from the station thingy's are the best bit of the game driving wise imo.

Street races are pony, as are the circuit races.

So, basically, any event not including the AI. Lol.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
Bought this last week and really not impressed, seems kid of childish and very need for speed like. I was expecting it to be a little bit more like the old forzas which I'm a fan of but it's just a bit boring, ended up taking it back and buying Resident Evil 6

What's a good car for the darius race?

I used the Radical, gets demolished in a straight line but brakes and corners like nothing else, it's also pretty stable/predictable if you drive with all aids off.

I'm doing most of the races with cars from one class lower, and only allowing myself completely clean passes (giving the place back if I make a mess of it), makes it far more exciting/tense. It's far too easy to win by just barging through.

I'm going to do the race after work today, stopped last night because of the inbetweeners, what's the options after all the races are done? Start over again I'm guessing

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm going to do the race after work today, stopped last night because of the inbetweeners, what's the options after all the races are done? Start over again I'm guessing

You have the star showdown with Darius after too.

Then there's the PR stunts and thats it.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I've got 99 discount signs and i cant find one...

Last edited:

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Getting the signs and roads were my first two tasks, I've barely done any races yet.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
It's a bit limited. I feel like I've done it.

Still can't do the corvette zr1 pr stunt

TT QS
Anyone had any trouble with barn finds? Got all the roads. Got 89 signs I think. But done all the races and just need barn find 8 & 9.
Doing my head in now

Last edited:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
It's a bit limited. I feel like I've done it.

Still can't do the corvette zr1 pr stunt

Sideways. Everywhere.

I also find it a bit limited tbh, think I'll be going back to FM4 soon.

Anyone had any trouble with barn finds? Got all the roads. Got 89 signs I think. But done all the races and just need barn find 8 & 9.
Doing my head in now

Finished the main races, all roads and discount signs, but still have some Outpost and Street Races to do, Barn Finds 8 (DBR1) & 9 (250 TR) popped up in quick succession this morning.

Mine arrived in the exact same order as the published lists (Cuda, M1, Gullwing, EB110, DB5, D-Type, Daytona, DBR1, 250 TR) but I know some people have had some variation, so I presume they must be triggered by certain events or mileage or something. I'm on about 1600 miles and 17hrs of driving.

107 Track Car & C4
I've just found my last road, took ages and was about 0.1m in length! Got all the Discount Signs and completed all the races. Just going to get on and do the PR Stunts now. :)

TT QS
Finished the main races, all roads and discount signs, but still have some Outpost and Street Races to do, Barn Finds 8 (DBR1) & 9 (250 TR) popped up in quick succession this morning.

Mine arrived in the exact same order as the published lists (Cuda, M1, Gullwing, EB110, DB5, D-Type, Daytona, DBR1, 250 TR) but I know some people have had some variation, so I presume they must be triggered by certain events or mileage or something. I'm on about 1600 miles and 17hrs of driving.

Not long after I wrote that I got number 8 so I'm hoping number 9 shouldn't be far off. Only 9 signs now