ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

SQ5
Just thinking about tuning setups.

I wonder if they can be used if you already have one for a certain car in FM4 then any tuning could be done in that.

Seems a lot of effort but could be possible, also graphics etc I hope can be ported over as they could with FM3-FM4

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
242390_472840952738817_918090416_o.jpg

620840_472761439413435_208575735_o.jpg

330509_472151362807776_1853824511_o.jpg

That car list is pretty comprehensive actually, a lot more decent cars in there than I had expected.

Can't wait for some irritating little yank kid in a Veyron to be launched off a cliff as I'm pottering around in my Ovlov.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
I like that on the multiplayer side of things, you'll just be able to free roam without any 10 year olds yelling at you... lobbys ftw.

C1 VTR (Company Car)
  Homo spec mazda
In Regards to unloackable bonus cars apparently there is a barn find feature, where by you'll hear an announcement over the radio saying there's a really rare car in such an area and you'd have to go find it and restore it.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Barn finds are a pretty cool idea. Apparently, there are 8 (or 9) across the map, but not everyone will see the same car at the same location.

I'm hoping that you don't need to restore them, driving round in a ratty E-Type or whatever sounds good!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Yeah do love the idea of that, so long as they are proper ratty and you can leave them like that if you wanted. Sleeeeppeerrrsss

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Any ideas how many miles of road there is?

Barn finds will be cool. 4 days left for the demo now!! :)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
So, despite ordering the LCE (£60), I've just realised you still miss out on certain cars if you don't buy the Season Pass (£40).

In summary, T10 are c***s.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I might wait until this is available pre-owned in order to protect my rear entrance from T10.
Unless everyone raves about it when it's launched.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
even when pre-owned it will still be expensive. FM4 is still circa £25 preowned and its a year old now.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
The 5 has also been officially announced.

Wouldn't panic.

Yeah, seems like it's not the full list.

Can't wait for the mini! Hopefully we'll get some decent minilight wheels now too.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Definitely up for a mini rallycross series. Awesome.

Anyone else hoping the Abarth 131 makes it in? :eek: