ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

AG 200 cup
Think people are expecting to much from the game because of how forza 4 plays, I'm sure that turn 10 have said that it will be more Arcady and cater more for casual players and let forza Motorsport be the ultra realistic game. If you look at the game like that the demo feels ok and better then test drive.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
So far I'm enjoying it, think people are comparing it to Forza4 to much, handling does feel a little odd and I'm not sure I like all the NFS style pop ups. MASSIVE tunes though, nothing like hooning and Evo through the dirt to some d&b.

Nippy white cup
I was expecting it to be a little less responsive as iirc the frame rate is lower but I can live with it if it means better lighting etc...at least in this style of game

Not bad in my opinion. Pretty short demo, but gives an idea of what it's about.

Dont think that using an Evo is the best car for free roam though.

Soundtrack, though short, is awesome!

Also, if anyone is getting annoyed by all the pop ups, they can be hidden.

Last edited:
  C1 VTR (Company Car)
It might not be 100% FM4.

But the handling is still very good and beats most, if not all, other racing games on the market and the graphics are redonkulous.

This gaming is going to take up so much of my free time. I love it personally.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Agree handling isn't FM4 but give it a chance and get used to it and its actually pretty good imo.

No doubt by the time I'm fed up of it I will know every turn for turn in the game lol.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I know exactly whats up with the demo. It's the lack of feedback (eg vibration) given through the controller. There's f**k all.

Hopefully this'll be fixed for release. Otherwise, I think it's great so far!

Just downloaded it.

Got a very big C.M. Dirt feel about it! Fun though! Like Luke said though, no feedback and no dirt/damage on the cars even though I put damage on. No doubt be on there come the full game release.

Pleasantly surprised as I had no interest in buying it!

Oh, and I pwned Chris in the rivals race against him! ;)

An orange one
I'm pretty Impressed! Handling isn't "quite" forza but it's not bad! Rivals is good! Keeps pitting me against Christopher and oneadam

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol I have beat a few rivals but there's no way of seeing all your friends times like on the FM4 demo :(

I like it.

Yeah its not FM4 but it was never going to be! It's a blast, racing the plane was awesome! Properly enjoyed that!

Online is going to be comedy!

hhmmm feels light, not as dynamic, not getting the feedback and there's a lot of understeer present. It's ok but can't say I'm blown away so far by it, looks pretty enough and the environments look interesting but tbh I'm feeling like trying a mates copy before bothering to buy it myself. Certainly not a day one LCE purchase for me.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Took over 2 hours to download but im impressed.

I knew it wouldnt be like Forza 4 so didnt expect it to be. Just as good as the reviews said.

Already beat Christopher and DannyR in a few challenges. ;)

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Mine has been downloading for like 4 hours now FFS, I'm not in a particular hurry but that's pretty feable.

306 GTI-6
Lol why is it taking so long for people's downloads? Mine was done in about 10 minutes.

Dont understand winning the mustang if you cant then change to it.

Also, people hacking the demo? Fastest times on speedtrap are ridiculous, i. e. 74,130 mph.

Ph 1 172
Lol why is it taking so long for people's downloads? Mine was done in about 10 minutes.

Dont understand winning the mustang if you cant then change to it.

Also, people hacking the demo? Fastest times on speedtrap are ridiculous, i. e. 74,130 mph.
A

+1 I don't see the point in earning the credits or winning the car if you can't do any mods or change the car your driving the evo was a bit boring much prefered the mustang and viper