ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Horizon

M2 Comp
Is it bad that I'm considering getting an Xbox just to play the Forza games lol?

Happy with the PS3, lack of a decent racing game lets it down for me tho!

They're so cheap now it's not a big deal. I've got a PS3 too and I honestly can't remember the last time I bothered to play the disaster that is GT5.

M2 Comp
Yeah saw my local Tesco were doing the 360 for £179.99, came with Forza 4, Skyrim and also Fifa 13. Seriously regret not getting it as looking back it was a great deal!

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah saw my local Tesco were doing the 360 for £179.99, came with Forza 4, Skyrim and also Fifa 13. Seriously regret not getting it as looking back it was a great deal!

I think Game are doing this offer too.

Nippy white cup
I had a quick go tonight and I liked it.....I thought the 'feel' of it wasn't bad and certainly seemed to get better as I played it more, Me and a m8 went blasting about for a bit and it was pretty good fun. I like how you can change your car on free roam without having to start a new free roam. Compared to FM4 handling it isn't as good...compared to games of this style it is lightyears ahead imo. It won't have the longevity (sp) of FM4 but when you think about it we all could do with some new tracks as good as it is and I was starting to long for something different....FH is that for me....for a few weeks at least lol!

Couple of pics

8126282881_3bf4c6f22d_c.jpg

8126308564_0169b71c6d_c.jpg

8126308686_0778483bf0_c.jpg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I agree exactly mate FM4 was becoming a bit boring without the addition of any new tracks so this is perfect to break it up a bit.

Make sure you do the steering deadzone thing too as it really does make a difference.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Glad you think so too Adam and it's not me going mental.

The CRX is a unicorn car iirc.

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
I agree exactly mate FM4 was becoming a bit boring without the addition of any new tracks so this is perfect to break it up a bit.

Make sure you do the steering deadzone thing too as it really does make a difference.

Steering deadzone thing?

i really like the game tbh. I find that if you try to drive like you would on NFS you end up just crashing a lot. I find going slower actually ends up being faster?

Biggest negative for me is the serious lack of cars. I find myself browsing through the catalogue and not really finding that standout car I wanna buy.

Also. How do you change car without having to go back to the garage?

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I've played it for a bit longer now.

Struggling to like it tbh. I like the free roam aspect, but the actual racing's pretty poor. The AI's stupidly aggressive, takes away the fun tbh.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I've played it for a bit longer now.

Struggling to like it tbh. I like the free roam aspect, but the actual racing's pretty poor. The AI's stupidly aggressive, takes away the fun tbh.

Funny you say that as I thought the ai was better than the ai in FM4 no more stupid breaking zones lol.

172cup
Hmv is £37.99 and all other shops were £39.99.
Online, f**k knows..

Got mine in Sainsbury's for £37.99 yesterday.

In general its an alright game, but not a big fan its too dirt/need for speed.
They took a giant step forward in Forza 3/4 and it seems like they have taken a few steps back with this one.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Yeah, thy don't seem to brake at all anymore, just ram into you. Lol.

5, 19, Integrale, Cupra R
Got mine in Sainsbury's for £37.99 yesterday.

They took a giant step forward in Forza 3/4 and it seems like they have taken a few steps back with this one.

Forza 5 is coming next year, this isn't it.

TTRS & V50

Okay, people have to realise who made this game.

Playground made this game using Turn 10's physics.

This game is supposed to be arcadey like NFS, it's open world !

Another thing, Playground in their past life before Playground made Dirt - Do you see where I'm going here.. It's boring everyone comparing this to FM4 - DIFFERENT MAKERS, DIFFERENT GAME !

C1 VTR (Company Car)
Okay, people have to realise who made this game.

Playground made this game using Turn 10's physics.

This game is supposed to be arcadey like NFS, it's open world !

Another thing, Playground in their past life before Playground made Dirt - Do you see where I'm going here.. It's boring everyone comparing this to FM4 - DIFFERENT MAKERS, DIFFERENT GAME !

Parts of that where true. But in no way was the game EVER supposed to be arcadey.

It's been marketed since the start as full blown sim on the open roads. And yeah fair enough it's come out and it's not quite as simmy as FM4 but at the end of the day it's still immensely more realistic than any other racing game franchise out there.

And I like the handling in this game. I think it suites it personally.

I've played it for about an hour, offline and online. Quite enjoying it tbh. Its much easier to pick up and put down that FM4 imo, so I think it'll suit my gaming style more.

An orange one
Just bought it, will give it a good shot later :) Game offering me £31.99 trade in if I don't like it before 11th November so will only lose £10

N0ddie

ClioSport Club Member
  Tesla Model 3
As with most online racing games, there's always a first corner pile up at the start of a race. So right w@nks out there.

04 Monaco Blue 172
awesome game,

love the graphics and cars etc, scenery is awesome

people just need to get over FM4 comparisons,

in actual fact, i prefer this to FM4, that game got boring real quick and i did all the seasons upto the hardest levelled one

i think this type of game needed to happen, either by polyphony digital or the t10/playground crew