ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 6

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Good money to be had in the leagues, I done 3 races in the last one. Came 1,433 out of 3,951 and got just under 43k credits.

I imagine if you did more races and came in the top 100 you'd get possibly quite a big amount from it.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Pretty handy for anyone wanting to tune.. http://forzatune.com/

I usually do my own tunes and like to think some of them are pretty good as I usually do well in races online. LB times are usually in top 200 some in top 100 depends I usually just set them when managing a clean lap in the hoppers online. Feel free to search my tunes too under GT 'Arizer' all S class at the minute.

Philip.

ClioSport Club Member
  VRS 245
Spent a fortune buying and building drift cars yesterday, just love sliding around the airfield.
Got the sickest PS13 in history, the thing slides like a dream.

Cupra
I can't work out if I am s**t, doing somethng fundementally wrong, or whether the game is doing what it is supposed to. I won the races in the first series without too much of a problem, but the second series (night racing) I got walked all over, as all the other cars are so much faster.

I just did the automatic upgrade on an Audi S5 and then Jaguar F Type and expected that with a bit of close racing I'd be able to get a podium, but all the other cars are so much quicker that I can't even get close to the top 5. I even dropped the difficulty down (twice) and even then I can't get 1st place!

Am I missing something? How can the other cars be that much quicker? Just me?

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
All the additional tyre walls piss me right off. I know it's to stop corner cutting, but some of them are so close to the track is stupid.
We play these games to get a sense of racing round proper tracks, so it would be nice for the tracks not to have s**t placed everywhere.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I can't work out if I am s**t, doing somethng fundementally wrong, or whether the game is doing what it is supposed to. I won the races in the first series without too much of a problem, but the second series (night racing) I got walked all over, as all the other cars are so much faster.

I just did the automatic upgrade on an Audi S5 and then Jaguar F Type and expected that with a bit of close racing I'd be able to get a podium, but all the other cars are so much quicker that I can't even get close to the top 5. I even dropped the difficulty down (twice) and even then I can't get 1st place!

Am I missing something? How can the other cars be that much quicker? Just me?

That night series is a f**king pain.

Nurburgring and Spa first corners are like destruction derby. I struggled to get in the top 3.

Kawasaki ER6N
Pretty handy for anyone wanting to tune.. http://forzatune.com/

I usually do my own tunes and like to think some of them are pretty good as I usually do well in races online. LB times are usually in top 200 some in top 100 depends I usually just set them when managing a clean lap in the hoppers online. Feel free to search my tunes too under GT 'Arizer' all S class at the minute.
Downloaded the app last night and tried it out to see if it actually works.

Tried it on brands hatch with a viper (with all needed mods purchased and installed but not set up) and set a time of 1 minute 45 seconds tuned the car with no extra performance upgrades and it was a 1 minute 37 lap. I actually couldn't believe the difference it made in such a short time.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Downloaded the app last night and tried it out to see if it actually works.

Tried it on brands hatch with a viper (with all needed mods purchased and installed but not set up) and set a time of 1 minute 45 seconds tuned the car with no extra performance upgrades and it was a 1 minute 37 lap. I actually couldn't believe the difference it made in such a short time.

That's impressive. I've not used it yet.

My time there is a 1.36 in the Civic WTCC but I remember it was pretty awful lap. I got a 1.36.172 in the wet on Brand Hatch in the Ford RS2000, 77 on the LB. ;)

Kawasaki ER6N
That's impressive. I've not used it yet.

My time there is a 1.36 in the Civic WTCC but I remember it was pretty awful lap. I got a 1.36.172 in the wet on Brand Hatch in the Ford RS2000, 77 on the LB. :wink:
I literally just picked a car that I had never driven to try the method.

Seemed to work very well though the car was instantly more controllable and predictable and with the changed gearing although you didn't feel like it was going faster when you crossed the line and it said -7..... you soon realise.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just tried it out now with the Mclaren 650S. Seems okay not sure I like how it feels though, for some reason it sends the springs crazy soft but still goes fast. I went for a firmer set up too. I'll use it online see how it does.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone taken the limo around the ring? Quite a good bit of fun.

Not even bothered with the DLC yet tbh. Waiting to see what comes out in the others as might get the season pass. Cant wait for Porsche too.

Anyone done the leagues? I've been doing the S class ghost league and was sat in position 9th out of 2k+ in the elite division last night. Runs till Sunday so I'm sure that will change but hoping to get top 50. No wreckers either because you all ghost and its a good way to set clean laps for rivals.

Ph 1 172
Well after playing the demo I wasn't that impressed but I decided to buy it anyway.

The game just gets better and better it's far superior too forza 5 in my eyes. The only 2 things I don't understand is the simulation steering which is crazy hard to use on a pad but I have never struggled with this setting on any other forza game.
And 2nd I really don't like the fact that it's not dynamic weather, I could of sworn the makers of the game said that the rainfall would create puddles when in actual fact it doesn't they are already there at the start of the race.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Having read Forza forums sim steering is not meant to be used for pad players anyway. I've used it since FM4 but its best without now.

Ph 1 172
Loving the league's thing.... I've been doing to American muscle A class league...

Currently sitting in 9th in Europe and 14th worldwide.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
The Renault Turbo is a bit nippy.. Destroying a league race last night haha.

Thumbnail_Large.PNG

Edit - I like that you can use the xbox clips site to embed videos saves wasting time uploading.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Trying to break into top 100 in class for Nurburgring, struggling to beat my best time though so stuck at 119 in the leaderboard.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm still on Sim Steering, it's hard work tbh. I've never struggled with it on any other Forza. Tried it off and it feels too numb to me.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Ohh fair enough cracking top 100 on ring can be hard. I might give it a go but as it stands I have no C class cars in my garage lol.

If you haven't already try setting one of the fastest guys as a ghost as you may be able spot some lost time.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Ohh fair enough cracking top 100 on ring can be hard. I might give it a go but as it stands I have no C class cars in my garage lol.

If you haven't already try setting one of the fastest guys as a ghost as you may be able spot some lost time.
Just managed to get down to rank 80 with an 8:07. Did an 8:02 but touched barrier so didn't count so i know sub 8 minutes should be possible.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nice one mate, I built a C class Clio Williams but not got round to having a proper go yet.

Guessing that will be hard to beat though.

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
Christ I'm on bloody 8:48 lol. I think there's a lot of practice needed. Only did 3 laps last night

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Christ I'm on bloody 8:48 lol. I think there's a lot of practice needed. Only did 3 laps last night

All depends on the car too, I've got quite a few C class ones that are well tuned and won't do any quicker than my previous times of 8:15. Its all in the tuning of them really.

97 Civic type R is my current one I'm using for under 8.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'll give it my best in the Clio but the Civic does pull on straights at top end.

Just got the payout for last league, came 33 out of 3,699 racers and won 992.500CR cant grumble at that.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Just set a 116 on LB first lap out. Not too bad considering I've not been on the game for a few days and its the first thing I've done. That Civic is so damn quick in the straights though. Having to nail it through corners to keep up which caused me to mess up second lap. Using the E30 M3 now.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
I think the little Elise has potential if I can keep it in a straight line lol. Will try do sub 8 tonight.

Worst part is, rank 1 is still 15 seconds ahead of me, no idea how they are doing them sort of times!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really liking the BMW E30 I know I can get into the 7's now but will leave it till later.. Give you a chance to set a faster time ;).

Starlet_gt

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T5.1
All depends on the car too, I've got quite a few C class ones that are well tuned and won't do any quicker than my previous times of 8:15. Its all in the tuning of them really.

97 Civic type R is my current one I'm using for under 8.
I'm using a DC2 integra. I'm down to 8.30 now with a bit of practice so it's coming down slowly!

SQ5
I think the little Elise has potential if I can keep it in a straight line lol. Will try do sub 8 tonight.

Worst part is, rank 1 is still 15 seconds ahead of me, no idea how they are doing them sort of times!

Have added you.

Just had a quick blast. Made a civic and surprised how well it handles.

Got a 9:00 but clip a barrier so it's not clean, also drove the first part slowly to test vehicle.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Just cracked under 8 minutes! Bit sloppy but under 8 like i wanted. Done a 7:59:874.

Will try and upload the replay.