ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Forza Motorsport 8

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nearly got a Skyline to level 30 just doing Rivals time trials all night. Definitely more of a slog than it should be to get those car points.

Gonna try setting it up for A/S class as @Adamm. suggested.

Yeah it's a lot of fun just building and tuning and trying to improve lap times. A/S usually seems about the sweet spot imo but as we saw the other night plenty of fun can be had stock cars too.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Only took them 4 months.
IMG_2695.jpeg

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Bit odd still having to buy points but I guess it would be a lot of work to introduce the normal system at this point. Update 6 though when I don't think we've even had update 5 yet.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Nurburgring later today look forward to finally having a go and seeing how different it really seems if they've redone the track to be more accurate.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
As a few found out the other week it's quite unforgiving but I always enjoyed at least a few of the layouts. It's more of a hot lap track imo though can be a pain to race in MP.

gavinf91

ClioSport Club Member
It’s alright if you keep it in the lower classes and pretend you’re go karting round a golf course.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Had a pop myself track feels noticeably different. First clean lap but settled on that just getting it clean here is a challenge in itself and I definitely started to zone out on the back half of the track and lost some time but took me about an hour and half to get that clean one 😂.

Forza Motorsport Screenshot 2024.02.15 - 10.43.49.54.png

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Inferno 182 Cup
Had a pop myself track feels noticeably different. First clean lap but settled on that just getting it clean here is a challenge in itself and I definitely started to zone out on the back half of the track and lost some time but took me about an hour and half to get that clean one 😂.

View attachment 1680291
That settles who wins on here then.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Nurburgring later today look forward to finally having a go and seeing how different it really seems if they've redone the track to be more accurate.
Had a go over the weekend, it's still far too narrow...

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Been playing this a bit this weekend.

Still constantly crashes between races which is annoying as f**k. They have however fixed the wide arch kits making the wheels fit properly, but somehow they still look weird as f**k.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Had a go over the weekend, it's still far too narrow...

Far too narrow compared to real life? I don't mind it being a bit narrow I'd rather it like that than feeling too wide as it makes it more challenging and unforgiving like the real track but if they only added a few feet that wouldn't be too bad.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Far too narrow compared to real life? I don't mind it being a bit narrow I'd rather it like that than feeling too wide as it makes it more challenging and unforgiving like the real track but if they only added a few feet that wouldn't be too bad.
Yeah, I meant compared to real life

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Update 6 finally went live the other day now giving the ability to use money for car points to upgrade the cars. This is the change the game needed the most since release and will make building cars so much better.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Update 6 finally went live the other day now giving the ability to use money for car points to upgrade the cars. This is the change the game needed the most since release and will make building cars so much better.

A much welcomed upgrade, mine still crashes like mad though.