ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fotos of Flamers

A Flamin' Red one
My old beast :(

blackwheelsredsidebadge.jpg

What was this lowered on/by Mr Rollo?

Ph1 172
would love to get coilies and a cup spoiler with a few engine mods, but giong back to Uni soon so its out of the question.

By the time im in a position to mod the car any more I will prob want some thing else

I do want a set of ph2 sill plates tho lol

A Flamin' Red one
How do you run a 172 AND pay your ay through Uni!?

i know what you mean though about engine mods. I;ve got other things to do first to make the car 100% (like brakes!) but I just want to spank it all on an exhaust and induction kit!

182kev

Black works really well with the red combo but then again black is a nicer colour :rasp:

whatisjustice - car looks 100% better without the gay rims :D

Big iain what was your car dropped by ?

A Flamin' Red one
Black works really well with the red combo but then again black is a nicer colour :rasp:

Cheers mate :D

I would have done it soooner but they really grew on me. If they'd have been 16s I'd have left them and run two sets for when I fancied a change!

You'd be amazed at just how much the handling suffers on 17s but of course, I only found this out after sticking the 16s on!

Know anyone with a Clio and not a clue!? The OZs are up for sale :rasp:

Ph1 172
How do you run a 172 AND pay your ay through Uni!?

i know what you mean though about engine mods. I;ve got other things to do first to make the car 100% (like brakes!) but I just want to spank it all on an exhaust and induction kit!

well I finished Uni 2 years ago and have been working so thats how I got the 172. Love avoiding the real world tho so going back to uni lol

RB 200 Cup!

Cheers mate :D

I would have done it soooner but they really grew on me. If they'd have been 16s I'd have left them and run two sets for when I fancied a change!

You'd be amazed at just how much the handling suffers on 17s but of course, I only found this out after sticking the 16s on!

Know anyone with a Clio and not a clue!? The OZs are up for sale :rasp:

lol!

Burgandy 174 sport t

Never measured mate, tbh it was too low at the front and max on the back. was on H&R coilys