ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

found a bad scratch - caused by alignment mechanic!

just been checking my rear wheel arches as have a little bit of rub since lowering and found a huge scratch on the rolled lip of the rear passenger side wheel arch - must have been caused by the prat of an apprentice that put the alighnment equipment on my car - nob. Anyway car is going back in on Wednesday to have camber and tracking done so shall be pointing it out to them - not happy though - i know its not massively visable but the car is mint, reckon they should sort it or at least charge me less for fitting camber bolts etc - looks like my few bumper stone chips have now extended to rear arch work as well for chip away!

check it out:
TimsCar003.jpg

TimsCar001.jpg

in work at the mo - will try and polish it when i get home but feels rough so would imagine it will leave a mark! should get some of it off but wont be perfect. could be worse but still bloody annoying

Monaco Blue Mk2
Don't polish it before you take it back in, leave it looking as bad as possible and give them s**t over it.

definately scratched - down to bare metal - Am i right in saying the wheel could not have done it as only goes up and down not forward as well with suspension travel - it is quite low now and rubs a little on the rear arches but could not have done that plus its only on the one side. Gonna get some new wheels to get over the rubbing problem - got et37 at the moment so gonna go for ET40 should all be cool then.