ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found a new plastic trim restorer.

Couldn't find anything about this on this forum, found one thread of someone asking if it's any good, and I can tell you it is!

"Forever Black bumper and trim restorer"

I was going to buy G4Techniq C4 after recommended on here as the best permanent trim restorer. However this is only £16 (cheapest c4 I could find was £25) and includes a bottle that will do probably 3or4 cars! Well Clio sports anyway (rear bumper strip, wing mirror surrounds, scuttle panels) also includes a applicator brush and pre prep cleaner.

It DYES the plastics back to black, I've seen it on my brothers van (how I found out about it) his pure black plastics, I asked him when he last put it on.. Almost 2 years ago! Took it off to show me the original underside, light grey all round! Great value for money and I can recommend it. No pictures unfortunately as its dark at the moment and no before photos.

Sorry if it's been posted before just getting out another example other than c4 as its the only thing that I could find on here!

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321592344317

Just posting a quick overview of it for people to check out :)

CCCBC8E0-C6CE-436A-B2AA-E322A427BBA1.png

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 trophy
i used tescos own stuff for the rear and the door mirrors and it worked pretty well. quite happy with the results. granted its cheap ( 2 quid ) but it works :)