ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found a part fallen off my car!

Hello.

Got in my car to go to work this morning and found a small black electrical plug in the passenger footwell.

Its black rectangle, about an inch tall. It has five pins on the bottom. Three thin ones and two larger ones. (one of which is bent)

On the top it says "G. Cartier" 12v 20/10 >PA66-GF30<

On the front it has a renault logo and the part number 77 00 414 484. And 29 201 041. And also and electrical schematic.

Anyone know what this is. Didnt have any problems with the car today. (Apart from the usual). God knows how it fell out and got bent.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Not a Clio

this has been posted before IIRC... think its a relay for something. Get in the footwell and take a good look... should be able to see where its come from.

'18 Megane dci

Check all your lights (exterior and dash lights), my mate worked a similar box free with his foot a few months back and it stopped my dash/brake lights working, just popped it back in and all was OK. :D

Its the switch that turns the rattles on and off.

Once its fallen out thats it im afraid.

Time now to trade the car in for a Trophy.

f**k! It has got a rattle thats got worse this week!

Ill have another look in the morning. It was too hot after work to crawl around the car.

Lee

BMW M2C

LMAO, I had exactly the same thing in my 172 or 182. It was the headlamp washer relay on the 172 or 182.

Whatever it is its a relay and just pushes back in.

Found it!

Must have been kicked by a passenger though. It had to be bent back into shape.

Think it had something to do with the headlights. The dash dipped beam indicator had stopped working, although the headlights were still coming on.

Damien.