ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found a pic of my old exclusive

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Some of you may remember my old exclusive;

IMG_2615.jpg

IMG_2616.jpg

Well, I sold it a couple of years back and was looking through the net when I came across this pic.

2c964186.png

It looks like it had an exciting life after just driving me to work and back

Last edited:

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
I remember chasing this car around the Selby area one Sunday morning....surely not 2 years ago though?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Time flies! I noticed the golf was for sale, what's next?

I'm thinking about buying my old 106 rallye back as it's the best car I've owned for pure driving fun in a while. Plus it's running cams and bodies now too.

realnumber 1

ClioSport Club Member
Yep you had it around Feb last year when I borrowed it's wheels and my Lambda had gone;). You only got rid just over a year ago, remember the Cup crash meet?

I liked it, was a bargain iirc.

IMAG0248.jpg

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
Just thought I'd fire this in here, Seen it today...Gone down hill a bit!

5c4d9c90.jpg

RS Clio 182
what a difference a year or two makes eh..she looked a minter when you had her..very clean car..shame other people dont look after them..

Petrol Blue 182.
wow, looked brilliant on F1's never been a fan on the BBS's, shame to see the state its in atm

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I remember seeing this in edinburgh in july 2010 as it still had the F1's on back then

yes the dealer felt a bit guilty and tried to get 172 instead of 171 to make amends but he failed, i was the butt of endless jokes, actually have some good pictures will dig them out