ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

found one

hi guys i have used the forum in the past when i had my 172 couple of year ago now . i just bought a o2 plate silver 172 today with 60k on the clock 1 owner full years mot and 6 months tax for 3300 notes full service history and the belts got done last month also i bought it from a guy in his 70s always garaged from new . the car is in mint condition . better than my old black 172 i had it just goes to show that thereis good deas out thereif u r willing to wait . i looked at about 5 cars in total . i went back to the clio as i find them good fun andquite nice to drive also ithink i got a good deal hear as some of them i went to see was not as good as this one . the wheels r silver but i would like to get the powder coated the gun metal colour like i see on other cliosports . the silver standered wheels look ok but i want to change them to the gun metal . i think its gun metal but i am not sure can someone tell me the right colour i am asking about

its good to be back in the driving seat of a cliosport to tell the truth

yes chris this is why u got 3,636 . there is always someone who loves to boost there posts very small minded i see chris 3,636 u must sit on this all day and reply with your silly replies . save it chris is it not bed time for u

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Flol at this, you know its gonna be a good thread when they take the bait like that and make the same mistake of no grammar all over again.