ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found some bent bits

04-182

ClioSport Club Member
  AB Clio 182
Ok, so I've managed to get a little more time and started to strip back the front end of the Clio so see why the wing doesn't fit properly. I had a feeling but wasn't sure when i bought it but had HPI checked it before. Anyway its got some bent bits.

It looks to me like its had a light bump front right, followed by a chimp with a hammer trying to bodge fix it. So the circled red bits i think got bent in the dink and then the bit circled in yellow (still with the headlight bolt attached) has been hammered back nearly flat cos the bolt is rusted. Any ideas on how I could sort this out? Guess its going to be somewhere between professional repair and lump hammer.

Think they let the chimp lose with the trolley jack as well as they've also bent the front jacking points which i also need to sort..

Thanks in advance.

1586546947338.png

Full Front end

1586547043407.png

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Yellow circles show how it should be along with the Blue circles.

Looks like yours has had a hit on the O/S/F

Screen Shot 2020-04-10 at 22.52.24.png