ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Found this original advert for the Clio 182 the other day.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
Original advert from one of my old car magazines and thought i'd share :) ...

Clio182.jpg

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
The most interesting thing there is that 'Sport' is written in the new style at the top of the advert! I wonder why they didn't bother applying that to the actual car :S

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
The most interesting thing there is that 'Sport' is written in the new style at the top of the advert! I wonder why they didn't bother applying that to the actual car :S

I never noticed that! Maybe the new logo was just a few months behind the manufacture release of the old style?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Either way though they should have had the same font at the top, and on the number plate... it's a bit shoddy.

Actually looking closer it's even more strange as the 'Sport' font is the new style, but the 'Renault' font is still the old style!

Clio 197
Nice find , so referring to the Clio as a Renaultsport Clio 182 is infact incorrect and it should be Clio Renaultsport 182.... Minor point I know.... Or is it Renault Clio Renaultsport 182??!

Ph2 172
I'm surprised they sold any with an advert like that. The picture makes the car look s**t IMO.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
oh ok. Whenever I have seen racing blue I have always though cup for some reason :S dont know where I got that from.