ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fred

DC5
Getting off M42 2nite. I so need a v6. They look the dogs.

May see if ur around to look over my car soon. I usually get my uncle to do n e work to it as he is a mechanic, but as he is not with my aunt any more and i feel a bit guilty as it appears the only time I ever speak to him is when I want him to look at my car.

It just doesn't seem to be running very well, and hasn't for a while. It is almost as if the exhaust is blowing, but I don't think it is, as the back box has recently been replaced. It's hard to explain, but it like it is coughing or something (well not really, but best way I can explain it :S ). This is when it is at a stand still. Any ideas what it could be? It is prob just me being paranoid.

Also I get vibration through the steering wheel, most noticable at motorway speeds. I have had tracking and wheel balancing done which has helped a bit, but it is still there?

Sorry to go on, bit much for a spotted thread. These things are just slowly beginning to annoy me, as it always feels as if something is wrong with the car, and is seriouly making me want to change it.

clio 172
Bezza4 said:
It is almost as if the exhaust is blowing, but I don't think it is, as the back box has recently been replaced. It's hard to explain, but it like it is coughing or something (well not really, but best way I can explain it :S ). This is when it is at a stand still. Any ideas what it could be? It is prob just me being paranoid.

My car does this,,,, not sure why. if you find out i would be greatful if you let me know what is at fault...cheers