ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FREE BP Car Care Kits

Free_Spring_Car_Care_Kits_180x144.jpg

"Spruce up your car for spring with one of BP Ultimates Spring Car Care Kits. With the sun shining, now is the time to give your car a spring clean. BP Ultimate have a limited number of kits to give away for free! All you need to do is register...

But be quick, as like the sun, they won't be available for long!"

HERE

E30 318iS x2
Maybe i could sell it and put it towards my new wheel :/ lol

Thanks for the heads up mines ordered

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Cheers.

make sure you tick the news letter in there it gives ya priority postage !!

Wish I had read that before I did it, just had to go back and do it again with a girls name and my uni email.

Registered for the free WRC poster too, why not lol

RB 182
Cheers, just complete the form...god knows what's in it :)

Only 250 available so I hope we've got in first.

Fiesta ST2
this is just the same as the O2 order for, if you want more than one just change the post code but keep the rest of the information simple!

Mk1 Maxim Sport
Iv just done it but for some reason when i click submit the page just goes blank.

OOps, just realised if i scroll up it says "thank you for registering etc etc" which means iv just ordered 3 lol

Mk1 Maxim Sport
id presume that after 250 have been ordered itll just stop working so wont that mean well all get them? And what exactly were u doing on the BP website?? lol think u need to get out more