ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free insurance.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Info for anyone on this policy with Renault. I had an accident last week and was expecting to lose the little no claims bonus that i had accumulated. Howver, having spoken to renault to day, i was told that I can keep my no-claims althought I will have to declare the partial blame (I am hoping) accident. This makes a differnece of £550 to my insurance if I decide not to change the car for a new one.

cDc

182 Arctic Blue

Interesting point, I will have to give them a call myself regarding my incident when a lorry dropped rubble onto my clio - I had to claim and pay the excess but I wonder if I can get my no claims back especially as im still pursuing the company involved (one of the major water cos) as I had 2 years no claims before it happened and will make a big dent in my pocket come renewal time.

Ad

MK2 FRS

You definitley wont loose your two years. I got the figure using directlines site and as you can see this makes qiute a difference.