ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free insurance.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Info for anyone on this policy with Renault. I had an accident last week and was expecting to lose the little no claims bonus that i had accumulated. Howver, having spoken to renault to day, i was told that I can keep my no-claims althought I will have to declare the partial blame (I am hoping) accident. This makes a differnece of £550 to my insurance if I decide not to change the car for a new one.

cDc

182 Arctic Blue

Interesting point, I will have to give them a call myself regarding my incident when a lorry dropped rubble onto my clio - I had to claim and pay the excess but I wonder if I can get my no claims back especially as im still pursuing the company involved (one of the major water cos) as I had 2 years no claims before it happened and will make a big dent in my pocket come renewal time.

Ad

MK2 FRS

You definitley wont loose your two years. I got the figure using directlines site and as you can see this makes qiute a difference.