ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free Renaultsport Calendar

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Got mine yesterday.. Best calender I've ever seen.. EVER! :p

You didn't see the cs one this year then! LOL

Yup, got mine yesterday, free is always a bonus, add to that a bit of Renaultsport means double awesome

Yep me too got mine today. Although i did phone up today and they said they will ring back tomorrow so i might have 2 soon ;).

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
You didn't see the cs one this year then! LOL

Yup, got mine yesterday, free is always a bonus, add to that a bit of Renaultsport means double awesome

Is my chariot in it..? I await my free copy of that too then Brian.. ;) :p

M135i
Gotta be better than the CS 1, my CS calender lasted about as long as the cars them self this year before the little metal thing at the top came all lose and broke :dapprove: Still... they make decent posters :cool:

Disastra Coupe
Got mine today too. Got to agree, CS calendar is much better quality lol. Really like the CS calendar tbh.

Mine arrived today.
As there's not much room for writing stuff in it and it will probably end up on a plie of paperwork somewhere, anyone who didn't get one but would like one can have this one.
Pm me your address and I'll send it to you.
If there's more than one of you, I'll pull a name out of the hat in the morning.