ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Free Tyres

Ive got my tyres from mytyres.net after waiting a week. However no charge has been made to my account..i thought they charged you as soon as you placed the order?

-Rob

No this is HSBC internet banking which reacts in 24hrs so im keeping my fingers crossed i have £241 to play with!

-Rob

Well i got the email confimation on friday, is that a despatch note?

This is the original bill. Please print and keep it for future reference. 20.06.2003 Tyre order:

Brand, tread and size: Continental SportContact 195/45 R16 80V FR (So)

Quantity: 4

Price per unit (net): 51.40 GBP (60.40 GBP brutto)

-----------------------------------------

Sub-total (net): 205.62 GBP

Transport and delivery costs (net): 0.00 GBP

Sub-total (net): 205.62 GBP

17.5 % VAT 35.98 GBP

Total: 241.60 GBP

==================================

The sum of GBP 241.60

will be debited to your credit card.(Switch)

Planned date of delivery: 26.06.2003

Thank you for your order.

The tyres remain our property until all outstanding payments have been settled. Payment is due immediately.

GR7

Shiny red R32

-Rob

They are now preparing their invoices/receipts at the end of each month, so you only have a few days to wait!

Astra 1.9cdti XP

Well HSBC take at least a couple of days for my Visa/Switch transactions to show on Internet banking.

The only thing that show immediately is cash withdrawals!!

So there!! :p

Keep it back somewhere safe just in case.

I thought Id got away with a free cinema ticket - then when I next went (a month or so later) the cheeky b******s charged it to my card along with the new one! Phoned the bank though and they refunded it. Cool! :)

Good luck squire...

Well ill keep my head down and hope!

Checked it again today (so 5 days since they were meant to charge me) and nothings happened so well see if Sylvias right soon..

Cheers

-Rob

So long as they have the order, they have a year during which they can charge your account, so dont go blowing the £££ just yet!!