ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

freeview usb tv question

Polo + Micra
yeah i got a freecom usb stick one that came with a little aerial and i could only get like 3 channels.

but does come with a aerial input so just need a big un in the attic

Mégane RS
i got a freeview box but cant pick up all the channels so i was wondering if these had built in aerials

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i've got the freecom one and it is totally useless without a decent fixed house aerial, amazes me how they can market it as a mobile device.

Ive tried 2 different brands of these devices, both were meant to have built in aerials, one was a Pinnacle, the other was a threecom. Tried getting a signal at our office in Old Street, centre of London nearly, and nothing......Prob works with a proper house aeriel, but takes the mobility out of it for me ;o)
Basically, sack of sh%t, wouldnt bother unless you enjoy wasting money....

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i wired mine up to the house in the end, but without doing that it was completely useless.