ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Meet in Swindon

As i cant post it on the meetings board, i would like to post it here and see if any of the 14 cars that made it to the last swindon meet and any others would be intrested in enlarging it massively and including PGAC and Saxo Sports Club, thus making a french car meet!!! This could open the opputinty for cross club compertions

So if your intrested can you either post this msg n the meetings page on just reply here!!!

I think it could be big!.. If you want any more info either contact me or Iain2010 who will be able to help!

im up for that but no tw*ttish behaviour we dont need the cops hassling us, a nice chilled out meet like the swindon meet is all good, no nobbers policy and you can count me in :D

Id be interested, I didnt go to the last one so id deffo be up for it, my mates have French cars too, a 306 GTI6 and a few Xantias and Saxos so theyd all come. Just tell me when and where!

cool at least there is some intrest!!

PGAC are intrested....(Had bout 4 peeps so far) and Saxosportsclub ive had bout 5 peeps!

i know a few pugsport boys who would be up for it, plus im sure rap and his mate with the tidy 206 would be up for it

French Car Show!! well if you want to follow me up im going up sunday morning......i think theres a couple of saxos coming with me.....iain was but hes going away now! but if u want to join me let me know

oh....nothing im in the middle of getting me own place so the cars got to go...to save on the cash! and i can walk 2 work so dont need the car! so i still have a 306 to play with!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

father ted is sposed to be meeting me to go up to the french car show he is coming from swindon through lechlade, through burford then along the burford stow road where i am meeting him then we are gonna go up the fosse road all the way to lutterworth as it is basically dead straight so we cant get lost :D

MaLicE

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

me and father ted are meeting at 5:30am m8 cos we on a stand and need to be at show for 7am

Right, as it seems quite popular can i start to get numbers!!!

So its:-

1) Razwoods

Copy the list down and add ur name!! ta

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 20 May 2003

i know a few pugsport boys who would be up for it, plus im sure rap and his mate with the tidy 206 would be up for it
yep up for that;)

Why am i Number 4 eh Rob...! :devilish: We go back all the way to Ciren College, lol! ;)

But i have quite a few up for this... So should be good... :D

sorry sam.....but just the fact thats the rankings.....cos u never cam first!!:pHopefully deciding on a date this weekend.......im meeting with my PGAC buddies and a few from girlracer.co.uk and hopefully can decide on a date and what to do!!!

I think that some of you lot should come along.....Sunday 8th june, 2pm at BK on Queens Drive...just of the magic roundabout......we r going on somewhere else after to have a chat and a few pints or something! Will check with the boss...c if hes ok with that......as long as there is no idiots i cant see a propblem!!!:D

if u give me some directions i will try come down, my car is playign up at the mo so i may have to cancel see how it goes.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

ill be around swindon about 7-8ish!! anyone gonna be around then???

dont know m8, the meeting is at 2pm, and im only around for a little while as im moving into me new house on friday! so will be busy ova the weekend!!