ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show - 17th June 2012

SQ5
So, soon it will be that time of year again. I've not been to FCS for a couple of years, mainly because there hasn't been much happening in our area. We've now got a decent amount of people that are willing to make the effort so should be a good turnout and day out.

This year it's at Donington, which from Bury St Edmunds is about 2.5 hours.

Before we had a convoy which was Ipswich Area > Stowmarket > Bury > Newmarket and another which was Norwich Area > Thetford > Newmarket. We all met in Newmarket and then went up to FCS. I'm proposing the same thing again and travelling up in the morning.

I like travelling up early in the sun in a nice big convoy, it's refreshing ;)

Anyway get your name down on the list and I will update this thread accordingly when we have times of needing to be there.

1. DannyR

SQ5
I think we met at 630/700 at Newmarket and had to be in the gates before 9. So 630 at Newmarket I reckon, it's light that time of day though so its all good!

SQ5
1. DannyR
2. Rich - Maybe.
3. Dmallett

Can see how many people want to stay up night before and discuss?

Discounted 1*2 parts
1. DannyR
2. Rich - Maybe.
3. Dmallett
4. LewisTaylor
5. Wests Renault

Convoy coming A14 past huntingdon?

BMW 535d
would anyone be heading to the stag inn at thetford. might be up for this if some people are around there

SQ5
Easy for the Thetford lot to get picked up by the Norwich lot and meet us at Home base in Newmarket

banderson

ClioSport Club Member
  05' BG 182FF
I'm coming up on the day too! May convoy but might get extra beauty sleep and drive the clio like I stole it ;) I joke! But may leave a little later

C3 Picasso Beast
I'm there but as I said at the last meet I'm travelodging the night before so won't be in the convoy...

Twingo 133,172 Racer
1. DannyR
2. Rich - Maybe.
3. Dmallett
4. meekings14 (need to find a place to join convoy!)
5. lukeallen (thetford)

SQ5
Right so it's a tad earlier than had previously planned but it's not silly compared to our Nurburging schedule ;)

First meeting point will be Bury St Edmunds Tesco at the bottle banks at 6:00am. This will be a good meeting point for all the Stowmarket and Ipswich lot. We will then be leaving here at 6:10am to get to Newmarket Burger King/Homebase just off of the A14 for about 6:30. We will then pick up the Norwich, Thetford and any other Nor-Folk's from here and leave at around 6:40.

It should then take us about 30 minutes to arrive at Brampton Hut McDonald's for a quick McDonald's breakfast at 7ish and then aiming to leave at 7:15. This should then get us to Donington around 8:30-8:45. As far as I'm aware we have until 9:30 when stand cars aren't allowed in.

If you could just put where your meeting next to your name that would be great as can see if we are missing anyone at each area.

Thank you!

1. DannyR (Bury)
2. Rich - Maybe.
3. Dmallett (Bury)
5. lukeallen (thetford)

Trafic 140dci
1. DannyR (Bury)
2. Rich - Maybe.
3. Dmallett (Bury)
5. lukeallen (thetford)
6. LewisTaylor (Newmarket)

Erm how do we know if we are on the Stand? I haven't even bought a ticket yet so will i be?