ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2006

VRS
depends wat u wanna do! £10 if you book online now, £12.50 on the day, or £25 for the VIP ticket plus extras for track time etc (iirc)!!!
i just got two standard tickects cos just planning on turning up and parking with every1 else from the club and having a gander around

Mégane RS
Yeah i might come along to this too, anyone coming from stafford, lichfield, walsall, cannock way want to convoy down?

Mk2 172 (Silver)
just to confirm: to gain access to the ClioSport stand, you will need to purchase your tickets in advance to gain a stand pass.

Maz

LY 200
Emma, if I book VIP tickets, do I still get to park with the club or do I have to park in VIP ?? :)

Clio G-B
======

I recommend £10.00 advance ticket for the reason I explain in the reply to Pootle (below). If you opt for the extra benefits a £25.00 will give you, you are still able to park with Cliosport (see reply to Maz below).

Pootle
====

As you said you have to buy in advance (£10 per person) to get the club stand pass. This is the only way we can guage how large or indeed small an area each club is given. So pay in advance, quote cliosport and Cliosport will be allocated another space in their section or in other words another 20 sq metre per car. You will get maps, information and also a window sticker with the advanced booking pack.

Maz
===

If you buy ViP you have access all areas and of course your club stand.

Just endose the club as Cliosport you will get a access all ViP window pass and we will credit Cliosport with another parking space on their stand.

Last edited:
Tickets are officially sent 14 days before the event. BUT they will start being dispatched from the start of February to club buyers.

Specific order enquiries (i.e. on orders placed) should be directed to my ticket office at sales@frenchcarshow.co.uk as all I could do is send any enquiries on to them as it's about 330 miles south of me.

I can help on show specific questions.

Cheers
Mark

1.6 focus zetec....
Another question....Will williams clio and cliosport be joining up or will they be a seperate club??? Only reason i ask is my mates thinking of going with williams clio and i plan on going with you guys...

Kiza

clio 200 F4Rt
i will be there, tho depending what i decide to do, might be on saxo sports club stand, or might be on cliosport!

"Navy" N17 TWO
Can anyone reccomend a cheap place to stay nearby ?

214 miles from Holyhead after the Dublin ferry - gonna be wrecked!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
I stayed in a travelodge last year it was about 40-50 quid.Probably cheaper B&B's nearby ,someone local will know of.Its to far for me in the morning too!

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
be hardcore! take a tent lol!

Tigger said:
Can anyone reccomend a cheap place to stay nearby ?!

Who stays the closest to it? 100 odd people stay there hehe!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
think we're gonna hotel it, TRAX was a nitemare!!!! I ended up sleepin in the car and when i woke up i twisted my ankle coz it was stuck in the cup holder....OOOUCCHHH!

williamsclio.co.uk/forum
kiza1986 said:
Another question....Will williams clio and cliosport be joining up or will they be a seperate club??? Only reason i ask is my mates thinking of going with williams clio and i plan on going with you guys...

Kiza

French Car Show said:
Last year I was asked to keep both clubs seperate. So its down to club officials.

Both clubs will be in same vicinity/sector.

Williamsclio is seperate and we have our own stand and tracktime booked.

I asked to be next to cliosport last year (and we were then moved for some reason) but i beleive its better to have the two clubs seperated now as it brakes the show ground up a bit.

As father and son....
Vinnyc19 said:
Yeah i might come along to this too, anyone coming from stafford, lichfield, walsall, cannock way want to convoy down?

yeah i am vinny, just need paying so i can get my ticket :)

1.6 focus zetec....
Right ive decided to join in with this being as its my first year with the club! Firstly where can i get a CS sticker from so i can be noticed lol and secondly anyone driving down from the west midlands that might want to meet up with me and a couple of mates from WC?

Kiza

kiza1986 said:
fancy driving down with me and ill_moves jay??

yeah we'll arrange a meet point before we go. Last year there was just me , gregg and guesty who convoyed down.