ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2006

fUbAr said:
As per last year.... :D

cruising along the slow lane at 60-70 without a care in the world :approve:
Swapping positions to break the boredom...

...ah the memories :approve:

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
No running around in the carpark @ 2am in the morning this time Tom......its an early start.

Tucks said:
No running around in the carpark @ 2am in the morning this time Tom......its an early start.

memories from TRAX at 2am? trying to sneek a look at our cars...

"G'Day!"

scared the s**t out of ya ;)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
fUbAr said:
memories from TRAX at 2am? trying to sneek a look at our cars...

"G'Day!"

scared the sh*t out of ya ;)
PMSL Dan

We were gutted when you were actually awake and your head popped out the window.

BMW E46 330i Touring
From the amount of people attending this hotel, I think a social occasion of some order is required...

Valver..
Is any body coming from the Bournemouth area.. and wanna convoy up? thinkin about stayin in a Hotel thou..saves rushin up in the morning!!

clio head said:
Is any body coming from the Bournemouth area.. and wanna convoy up? thinkin about stayin in a Hotel thou..saves rushin up in the morning!!
Were not coming up from the south around midday and heading in convoy for the Markfield Travelodge (Junction 22 of M1. Roundabout intersection with A50/A511 between Coalville and Leicester)... ;)

Valver..
dont flatter your selves lads.....wouldnt wanna share a bed with u to stinkers even if u paid me.....!!! he he !! ill book a room dont worry about that im on about convoying up with you lot!! :D :D

clio head said:
dont flatter your selves lads.....wouldnt wanna share a bed with u to stinkers even if u paid me.....!!! he he !! ill book a room dont worry about that im on about convoying up with you lot!! :D :D

Yup, be cool if we could get as many cars as poss in the convoy :cool:

E60 diesel powah
Go hardcore like me n carbon copy did and convoy up with a load of people at 5am...was brilliant:) cant wait for this year

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
dutty_112 said:
Go hardcore like me n carbon copy did and convoy up with a load of people at 5am...was brilliant:) cant wait for this year

ill be convoying up this year nowt like a nice early drive. lol