ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2006

1.6 focus zetec....
Yeah you could get them to come aswell if theyre going this year...my mates are going to be going on the williams clio stand so i wanted to be able to convoy down with someone of clio sport so i didnt get lost when i got there lol

Kiza

GT, Valver, BMW
i will probably tag along with you kiza the more the merrier hey lol,try ang get a covoy going with jay and the others

1.6 focus zetec....
Yeah no problem mate...i dont really know who's from the midlands on here but whoever is and is reading this feel free to join in with the convoy...

Kiza

Looking for a ph-quick...
i'll b cumin!
if there! im in leicester so only up the road for me! if there is anyone who wants to convoy up with me from leicester let me know

just to confirm, when you buy ur ticket online, they send u a vehicle pass aswell?
cheers

BMW E46 330i Touring
How many going from Exeter / Devon?

Could be interested in a convoy up but don't really fancy the long drive there and back on my lonesome as I don't really know anyone from here yet... :(

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
acrebo said:
How many going from Exeter / Devon?

Could be interested in a convoy up but don't really fancy the long drive there and back on my lonesome as I don't really know anyone from here yet... :(
We had a bit of a convoy last year mate,think me&Sar were the only ones from Devon & I met the other SW lot @ Bristol.It was such a good wkend.We went up on the Saturday and stayed over in travelodges,the talk is of doing the same again this year:cool:

BMW E46 330i Touring
Hmm, could be interested...

When do I realistically have to buy tickets by before they're all gone / spaces all taken up?

Mazda MX5 1.8
just ordered my tickets

also booked the nearest travel lodge (iirc - the gf is dealing with the hotel..... good god im in trouble! scotland it is.....) so im all set :D

Vee dub
Cool, Clarkie, Tucks, Saz, and maybe the other exeter lot if their interested could convoy and meet us :approve:

Maz

LY 200
^^ cheers mate, I don't eat breakfast sooooooooo ;) lol

Do you have the links for these hotels please ??? (may as well push my luck) lol :)

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!
Maz the Holiday Inn is a little nicer... IIRC I think its got a pub next to it too :approve:

Last edited:
I think the holiday inn is much better with BF included and a nice place next door.

I have stayed there last two years so I am not earning commission.

mark

room booked at:

Leicester Markfield
  • Arriving Saturday May 27 2006 .
  • Staying for 1 night.
Family Room (Non-smoking)

:D

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Atm i'm booked in at Lutterworth Travelodge, but may consider changing nearer the time

BMW E46 330i Touring
Oh, and will the convoy be planned for Saturday night or Sunday morning? Also when is the return journey planned?

Just want to sort out what nights to book for... :)

Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev2
I really wana go to FCS, and do the track time, problem is tho, its smack bang in the middle of my uni exams :mad:
Would've joined in Day's convoy too!!

BL**DY EXAMS!!!!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ lol...therefore resultin in less fly splat on the bumper! Effective strategy, except if you have to drive from Glasgow!!! Argh!