ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2014

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
I reckon the same will happen next year as this - CS represented with a static display of member's cars, and a marquee selling merchandise - but it's so far in the future don't expect anything official to be posted until after Easter next year...

I'll be there but it's less than an hour to home so no camping for me...

Twingo Dynamique
just had the email from the FCS people... i may go. yes its far, and i will only go if CS people are... i ended up with some people from Renault UK and it was wierd. the camping was s**t, but this year with what they are saying is happening looks like it will be better....

also on the show day they say they are having a "live action arena" what ever that is.....

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
just had the email from the FCS people... i may go. yes its far, and i will only go if CS people are... i ended up with some people from Renault UK and it was wierd. the camping was s**t, but this year with what they are saying is happening looks like it will be better....

also on the show day they say they are having a "live action arena" what ever that is.....

Who did you end up with from Renault UK? And why was it weird?

Twingo Dynamique
I basically walked all around the campsite waiting to see someone getting something out of a clio and i was like HEY YOU ON CS and they were like yeah but dont use it... so kinda joined their little group... some guy with a 106, another with a saxo, and this guy with a 182... got sat with them and tbf they were very nice, offered me a beer etc but i had nothing in return so... yeah i just felt pretty awkward! :L can't remember his name but he was on the renault uk stand with his LY... came from harwich

Twingo Dynamique
I have no idea.... he said he was on renault uk stand... but just was with his harwich matesfor the camping bit? i dont know :L it was very dark and i didnt know anybody!