ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show 2015 - Reserve your place on the ClioSport.net stand NOW! [Jun 6-7]

Tickets will start to arrive 4 - 6 weeks prior to the show - You will have two booklets with your ticket packs this year. (A) programme (B) event pack with showground - club window pass & parade lap pass (for Sunday). Please read them as they will answer 99.9% questions and not all clubs on map yet - they will be allocated in May. www.frenchcarshow.co.uk

FCS%202015%20Booklets.jpg

Clio v6 & Atom 300
I might bring the Vee along! Let me check dates with the missus.
Looks like "French only" track time rules out the Atom! Boo. My home track too. :frowning:

its not french only track time, its open to anyone :)

Not got your tickets or track time for French Car Show 2015 yet? Don't worry there is still time...join us in Celebrating 15 years of the French Car Show this year on the 6 - 7 June at Castle Combe! Don't forget to secure tickets for this years event and getting FREE Simulators, FREE Passenger Rides, FREE Photography and Go Pro Parade Laps(Sunday only), FREE Dodgems, FREE Waltzers, FREE Rotor White Knuckle. Not forgetting traders such as Scorpion, Bilstein, Adrian Flux, Frost Care, Juicy Details, Etuners, Club stands, Themed Paddocks, Evening entertainment, beer tents, Rolling Road and much much more... Tickets start from £20 to buy yours today just visit www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store

clio 182 black /gold
Do they still photo you when you enter the show? I have not been for several years due to work commitments. Also I have BMW now, So i will bring it to the stand.

Clio RS 197 - RED
Whens our deadline date for letting you know for getting on our club stand... As not sure when ill be buying my ticket yet as still sorting out how many mates ive gotta get tickets for.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
Only just seen this! 3 and a half hours down so I'm 50/50. Does sound a good weekend

106 gti
When purchasing the ticket I put cliosport.net in the stand section do I need to do anything else to confirm my stand place? When I had my 106 we also had to inform an admin and they'd send us a stand pass

Clio v6 & Atom 300
its not french only track time, its open to anyone :smile:

Not got your tickets or track time for French Car Show 2015 yet? Don't worry there is still time...join us in Celebrating 15 years of the French Car Show this year on the 6 - 7 June at Castle Combe! Don't forget to secure tickets for this years event and getting FREE Simulators, FREE Passenger Rides, FREE Photography and Go Pro Parade Laps(Sunday only), FREE Dodgems, FREE Waltzers, FREE Rotor White Knuckle. Not forgetting traders such as Scorpion, Bilstein, Adrian Flux, Frost Care, Juicy Details, Etuners, Club stands, Themed Paddocks, Evening entertainment, beer tents, Rolling Road and much much more... Tickets start from £20 to buy yours today just visit www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/store
OK then its Atom time.:smilingimp:

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
When purchasing the ticket I put cliosport.net in the stand section do I need to do anything else to confirm my stand place? When I had my 106 we also had to inform an admin and they'd send us a stand pass
No that should be fine mate :wink:

Can I purchase tickets on the day like Trax ?
Won't know if I can go until 48hrs before, or if my son can/wants to go.

Arctic 182FF
I was thinking of just coming for the Saturday but I'd really like to do the parade lap on the Sunday. I'm tempted by the VIP weekender ticket due to the hog roast BBQ but what are people doing for food otherwise? Would we be alright to bring disposable BBQs and stuff? What's everyone else's plan regarding food? Also, how many people are camping?