ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

***French Car Show Photo Competition FINAL vote***

Which is your favourite photograph?

• adamio

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • karlosfandango

Votes: 27 26.2%
  • sm_wrc

Votes: 45 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lee

BMW M2C
We're now down to your 3 favourite pictures taken by members at the French Car Show this year. Please vote for the one you want to be the overall winner.

1. adamio
  2. karlosfandango
  3. sm_wrc

Last edited:

al

ST on the way...
Re: ***Frenc Car Show Photo Competition FINAL vote***

Are they seriously the group winners?

172 Cup
3rd pic could have been taken at any airstrip or carpark.. Atleast the first pic suggests a "group" meet and there's more than the Trophy out there.

Scott-16v! said:
i'd imagine you go from left to right with the list

Love the pic of the mk1's
;)

In fairness I posted a pic of about 20 of the things and it hardly got any votes! And that was down to everyone here, so no blaming admin ;)

Chocolate Bar™
3rd one took the most talent etc to take, the other 2 were easy targets, hence why it got my vote ;)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
I voted for adamio's in the first round, but this time i'd better vote for the pic of me about to be owned by a car with SHED written on it :( :clown:

Beetle
ukaskew said:
In fairness I posted a pic of about 20 of the things and it hardly got any votes! And that was down to everyone here, so no blaming admin ;)
It wasn't a dig at admin, i submitted a pic of mk1's too and there were plenty of others;)

Lionel Richie
if they gays in the Trophys weren't wearing OPEN FACE Walace & Gromit helmets then that pic would get my vote!!!!

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355
FredYozzasport said:
if they gays in the Trophys weren't wearing OPEN FACE Walace & Gromit helmets then that pic would get my vote!!!!

ban.gif

;)

Might buy one of those cheapo japanese full face things you keep plugging actually

Lee

BMW M2C
Congratulations Steve.

I'll speak to Matt about your winnings.

If you want to take a look in the shop and pick out a t shirt which is in stock then let Matt know which you want.