ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show

Clio
Whats everyone doing? Im thinking of meeting up with a few people and driving down the night before and probs stay in a tent? Anyone know of any hotels around the area incase I change my mind?

Cheers, Mike

RenaultSport 197
Whats everyone doing? Im thinking of meeting up with a few people and driving down the night before and probs stay in a tent? Anyone know of any hotels around the area incase I change my mind?

Cheers, Mike

You weren't 1 of the guys at the westerham meet last sunday I guess?

We discussed the possibility of going up there on the 14th and having a huge f*ck off camp and boose up the night before (well ok the boose is my idea). It would be alot easier to convoy up there on saturday and then set up camp and unwine that evening after a long drive (for some of us) and have a few drinks, ready and fresh and possibly hungover for the main event.

Yay or nay?

Clio

Cheers, Mike

You weren't 1 of the guys at the westerham meet last sunday I guess?

We discussed the possibility of going up there on the 14th and having a huge f*ck off camp and boose up the night before (well ok the boose is my idea). It would be alot easier to convoy up there on saturday and then set up camp and unwine that evening after a long drive (for some of us) and have a few drinks, ready and fresh and possibly hungover for the main event.

Yay or nay?

nah mate it wasnt me but thats what iv got in mind ^^ il join you, have a kick about with a footy too!!

if you book far enough in advance its 15 quid for a room in travel lodge... 2 in a room thats £7.50 a night ;)

M2 Competition
Last year we travelodged it, and the saturday was in some ways better than the sunday. If you look at the fcs section of forums, think theres a list of where most are staying.

Clio
you forgot veccy's, astra's corsa's vx220's lol, dont forget aswell opel's are better in the eyes of chavs :S!!!!!

Milltek'd 182
there was talk of getting the camping gear out at the westerham meet, maybe we should all go to the same field...big fire. cub scout style?

RenaultSport 197
Just gotta see what the other people are up2 or what thier plans are really. But im all up for havin a laugh camping and drinkin, convoying up there on the saturday.

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Some are in Lutterworth,Some are in uppingham (travelodges) and im guessing some are gunna go camping aswell.Seems a bit more spread out than last year!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Im staying at HIC in Corby over night, should be interesting to find any convoys though.

Breaking A 172 Replica
On the left hand side there is a list of FCS supporters....why is CS the only highlighted one?

Sam

P

PrincessJessica

so what camp site are you lot staying at? or what persifick travel lodge. as even tho im not going on your stand i still would like to stay near you and get to know you all! ;)