ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

French Car Show

I'll probably only go to save postage on off loading some parts lol

Not doing the travelodge thing either, to old for sabataging clios in the middle of the night :eek:

PHS 1 172 SILVER
will be there but i will be on the williams stand did want to go with you lot but all my friend are going with them and didnt want to feel left out:( :D but will come over to see a few people put names to faces so see you all there should be a good day :)

Black 172
I have bought my tickets and my car pass, should be a good day. Rockingham is a great place to have FCS ! decided to put my car on the cliosport stand :D

Hi mate

As stated on the shop. Two weeks before the event.

You may ask why, simple, they go out too early we get hammered with mislaid ticket enquiries.

Cheers

997.1, Caddy, e208
Whats the score with the ClioSport stand?

Do I just buy a ticket and meet up with you guys?

I live in Corby 2 miles away from venue so Id like to know in advance :)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Is it too late to get on the stand? I know its not too late to buy a ticket!
Thanks

It isn't too late to get on the CS stand.

As per last year FCS send out tickets and stand passes until approx a week before the show.

I know in the past CS have also asked you to download and print a CS pass from here to prove you are a club member to participate in club activities.

We have just under a month to get sorted with tickets but don't leave it to the last minute.

http://www.frenchcarshow.co.uk/shop

QUOTE CLIOSPORT ON THE DROP DOWN MENU TO SECURE PLACE ON THE CS STAND.

a thirsty one
long shot but anyone going to FCS with a btb exhaust system (with cat in place)? looking at a new system and fancied hearing one before make the plunge.

cheers