ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

french car show.

307 hdi (powered by derv)

Hi i am going to the french car show this year, just wondering if people could give me some feedbck of the show last year. I s it worth going to or not?.

BMW 320d Sport

Well I went to the first one, missed out on last years cos I was in France on the Cliosport, and this year Im hoping we can all go to both, but that is still to be confirmed, there is a big clash with the dates.

Ive been in touch with Mark Dow the chairman of PGAC (weve been invited BTW) and it looks like itll be a cracker this year, not at Avon Park but a more central location in Leicestershire which should see better attendance.

thats a shame avon park was a good drive for me mostly motaway the show wernt that bad either the gti6 that i had a race with ont the way home was a laugh g/f didnt think so though

john