ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

french plates

MK3

Dynamiqueee
Only legal way to do it is to get a set of legal pressed plates made up, check out dubmeister.co.uk

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea German plates with an F how original is that!

www.craigsplates.co.uk there more legal looking than most and at least there an attempt at being french rather than the dubfailster ones with german font

182 FF
They're not legal but the best place for em is ebay.
Tenner cheaper than the website but i can't remember there name for the life of me. Mine look the dogs but i'm just waiting to find some plate holders to fit em with. that way if or more like when i get pulled i can tell em i was taking some pics and forgot to swap em back over which means keeping the originals in the boot.

Getting bored of looking for decent holders though so im getting tempted to screw em on!

non sport
chap on ebay called plate_mate. got mine front and rear for £20 delivered for both. really easy to deal with

182 Trophy
europl8 spelt like that, google it, theyre ace and iv'e had plenty of plates off them.

3894212468_57a82d2499_b.jpg
Have got pressed plates, legal fonts and spacing and topped it off with French plate surround. All from the Bay of Plenty

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
safely say i designed those frames ;) i put a thread up about them but everyone said they were s**t you obviously dont thanks