ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fresh out of the body shop

clio sport 182
Just got my car back from the body shop after a bit of paint correction. No more stone chips or trolley dents in this one. MINT!!!!!!
Also had wheels resprayed a darker grey. Really pleased with the work.
Just needs abit of tyre gel now.
SEXY 2.jpgSEXYYY.jpg

That looks brilliant mate... As said the paint looks like a very good finish. Also really like the bullets :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Looks bob that mate! I'd personally have the wheel diamonds o.e silver though

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
bet your well chuffed now mate you must be fussy like me. wheels look brill in the darker grey aswell looks spot on.

clio sport 182
Its my mates bodyshop. He just mixed some paint up there and then untill i was happy with the colour. Hes kept a load back in case i need a touch up. Hes also give it a high gloss finish which makes them really stand out. Pictures dont really do it justice to be fare.

clio sport 182
What actually got painted then ? Probaly the best/cleanest looking bg ive seen.

Drivers side rear qauter (due to a crease and a couple of trolley dents),
Bonnet and bumper ( due to stone chips) .
Side skirts (because of people getting in and out the car scratching the skirts).
wheels ( just fancied a change in colour to be different)

Looking for a cup spoiler now then its back off to the body shop to be sprayed again.