ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Freshly Cleaned and Coilovered

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Finaly got round to cleaning my car now its got the coilovers on, clear front indicators, new exhaust and the black bumper inserts. Was getting dark when i took the pics though so not the best!

What do you think? Just needs some fresh new fogs now.....

phone003.gif

cl.gif

clo.gif

phone004.gif

clo4.gif

clo5.gif

clo7.gif

clo8.gif

clo9.gif

took plenty! lol

Last edited:

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Nah no more exhaust pics sorry.

Rich - thinking buckets and a half rollcage next! :)

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
where did u get the clear indicators from? or did u smash the innards out of the std indicators ?

Williams 2
Stunning m8 :cool:I'm waiting till the weather gets a bit better as takes some pics of my valver when I have put on my brand new sprayed bonnet, respayed bumper and grill, and angel eyes. Can't wait. Might get some of the clear indicators like yours two, looks mint!:approve:

EP3 Civic Type R
Already commented on williamsclio...absolutely mint!

What size is the front plate btw, really like it- is it about 3/4 size of a normal one? As thats what one of the plate design sites sell as the next size down from a normal one...