ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday + Doughnuts.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
Looks great! love LY!!

Im going to be dissapointed if there isnt a KK with my name all over it however Mr Turner :p

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I would've got you a few but I don't think they'd be too fresh today. Lol.

Mind you, I've bought some from Tesco in the past and they've tasted at least a week old. Still ate them. :eek:

Jon's car makes me want another Ph1.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lol. Yeah, I guess I'm used to them since I used to live there. The 133 used to skip all over the place on them when it was wet. :eek:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Pretty much. Nearly bought a 197 F1 new as well... I was made redundant a month before I was planning to order though.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It needs nothing on the exterior except some hids! It looks class not chav atm.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, HIDs are going in when Veejay comes up later this month. I've had them in the cupboard for two months. Lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I'll take that as an admission to liking a ph-2 rear end on a ph-1 then :p

Never! lol. I had one on mine... always regretted it. :eek:

That RS4 would be mega if it didn't have that bonnet on it.

It's required mate, twin-screw supercharger sits between the cylinder banks so the engine's higher than the OE bonnet level.

He could always get it painted though.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Never! lol. I had one on mine... always regretted it. :eek:

It's required mate, twin-screw supercharger sits between the cylinder banks so the engine's higher than the OE bonnet level.

He could always get it painted though.

The bonnet catches aren't necessary though. They ruin it imho.

Also if you want to annoy him then point out that the boot lid doesn't fit. He went pikey spec and got a carbon A4 boot lid rather than the RS4 bootlid. He looked gutted a while back when me and my mate spotted it.

Oh and yes, Chris. I'm deadly serious. Klub spelt with a "K" and also the owner of it is 39...

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I thought the flatspot was only created if you took both cats out? Or I could be completely wrong in thinking 197s have two cats lol

I think they have 2 but the general idea I've gathered is that removing a cat removes a large amount of power from the rev counter lol. Can't afford to lose any more of it hahah!

Im sure I said 'my mate matt, hes on here' at the top of page 2 :rasp:

TTRS & V50
Cracking comparison photo of the rears of 197/200's. You definitely have the correct spoiler. Cup and bare look pants, IMO.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
I think they have 2 but the general idea I've gathered is that removing a cat removes a large amount of power from the rev counter lol. Can't afford to lose any more of it hahah!
Im sure I said 'my mate matt, hes on here' at the top of page 2:rasp:
Poor Jesus lol ;)

Do you have a ktec on your's mate?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Cracking comparison photo of the rears of 197/200's. You definitely have the correct spoiler. Cup and bare look pants, IMO.

Bare looks pants, the more subtle spoilers work on the more subtle colours. No need to be subtle with ly :rasp:

After seeing Christopher's 200 enough the gt spoiler has grown on me (don't tell him.) but I'm still getting the up spoiler :approve:

Ph1 ITB'd 172
Few of my crap photos, couldn't be arsed to even crop them, sorry.

IMG_2241.jpg

IMG_2243.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2248.jpg

IMG_2247.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

Action Shots of Jon...

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Love the second one with mine in, it really shows off the colour/curves :approve:

Quite like the one of mine and matts, it's like his 200 is my cars big brother lol

Nice pics Pete :)

Ph1 ITB'd 172
Love the second one with mine in, it really shows off the colour/curves :approve:

Quite like the one of mine and matts, it's like his 200 is my cars big brother lol

Nice pics Pete :)

I never knew you were knuckles! lol.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
ahhhhh, so thats not the usual sport for the pics at Castlefield?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, it's where I used to live in town. St George's Island. Just off Chester Road, as Jamie says.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Nah, when I split with Jo I moved out mate. Moving back to my place in Lymm as soon as my tenant vacates.

Might sell it though; I'm pretty certain I want a house next.

Fiesta ST200
Some great pics there and cracking cars!

Chris, every time I see your car it makes me want recaros for mine. Damn you. It looks amazing though, wearing carbon I take it?