ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friday + Doughnuts.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
just a heads up guys, im organising a meet tonight locally if anyone that doesnt know abiout it already fancies coming?

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Some great pics there and cracking cars!

Chris, every time I see your car it makes me want recaros for mine. Damn you. It looks amazing though, wearing carbon I take it?

Recaros are a must. Lol.

Yeah, about six layers of Zymol Carbon. Then a few applications of Z8 all over since Le Mans.

It's got a few stonechips on the front now, but they're all pretty tiny. I'm just picky. :eek:

Ph1 ITB'd 172
JD has one too.

You should really change what car you have under your avatar too ;)

Happy now? - need to change my photo to.

Didn't spot that JD has an S3 on my phone.

JD, you have a badger 5 installed I see, is it mapped as well? Are you from the North West? If your local I don't suppose you want to take me out in yours as I'm thinking of a Badger 5 and remap for mine, and would like to see what difference it makes.

It is mate, by AMD Essex. Unfortunately I moved to London a year or so ago, but more than happy to drop you a line if it ever gets driven back up north.

The remap makes a world of difference and the B5 TIP makes it louder and pull more freely through the rev range. Well worth it. But say goodbye to decent town MPG. I get 18 around town but 36 on a long run (London to Alderley edge).

Ph1 ITB'd 172
It is mate, by AMD Essex. Unfortunately I moved to London a year or so ago, but more than happy to drop you a line if it ever gets driven back up north.

The remap makes a world of difference and the B5 TIP makes it louder and pull more freely through the rev range. Well worth it. But say goodbye to decent town MPG. I get 18 around town but 36 on a long run (London to Alderley edge).

Is it the Badger that makes the MPG worse? I'd imagine with just a remap it shouldn't be as bad? I currently get 26-27mpg but it rarely sees a motorway.

Precisely. Bigger filter and TIP means more airflow so higher fuel consumption or so is my understanding.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Don't listen John, Trophy ride height is for winners ;)