ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friend’s car

Yes... he need a cliosport.net sticker and to sign up as a member. (when poss) :D

I really like the wheels, but the tints are to much imo. Very nice all in all though.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Lighten the tints a bit. Then go for 172 side skirts and maybe drop it a bit more and then STOP! It should look good after that little lot

hey people its actually my car but i dint know how to put the pics on.i actually do have the renault 172 skirts from the renault sports kit package but iv not put it on yet as i am SKINT!!!

Clio v6

Nice and tidy. Tints are a little dark but what the heck.

Wheels are fab, look like Super L 3s?

thanx all. they r lenso evos!yeh i think im gettin a zorst next tho but i have no money at the min cause it got broken into recently and nicked all my ice!! i wud like to see other black clios and get some ideas tho :p (by the way iv signed up to the forum but not yet bought membership but will do!) and im from nottingham and i aint driven down to cambridge d.brown hehe

LY182/NHB CTR

love the alloys but sorry i hate tinted windows i always think it makes the car look like a van.. but i guess it has its advantages for back seat activities ;)