ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Friends Fiesta (modded)

you may know it, clio?
A friend of mine, i like but that may be because i have seen alot of hard work and dedication towards it. Sponsored by a few companies too

3059_92141643581_500148581_2480703_4884658_n.jpg

3059_92141653581_500148581_2480705_6761299_n.jpg

3059_92141648581_500148581_2480704_3572031_n.jpg

3059_92141658581_500148581_2480706_5396768_n.jpg

3059_92142588581_500148581_2480722_4083589_n.jpg

Homo spec mazda
Barxxxxxx, his car is epic, but i dont see the point in all the sound system and then TB's, one or the other surely?

EK9 spoiler too

you may know it, clio?
Hes had alot of custom stuff made for it e.g. thats a Type R spoilers. Think they sliced it into 3 or something.

Know Adam sofaboy?

Lot of hard work and looks good.

Woudlnt drive it.

I think i've seen it before when the was a big cruise meet in stevo.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like the outside, but the interior is pure turd. Looks terrible.

But the outside is quite nice actually!

you may know it, clio?
probs james, goes down to MK for a few too. Although hes not one of those boy racers which makes me love the car even more. Kknowing that fact that its not some fat chav that whats to race round.

J03

MX5 1.8
dont like the bonnet... looks strange, if it had the arches of the newer fiesta than them tacky ones itd look much better!

Mini JCW
Quite like the bodywork actually if :

a) The badboy was either removed or reduced and wasn't so 'fancy'
b) the chav-tastic silver mesh was replaced with black mesh

Not a fan of the interior or audio, but the engine looks smart :)

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Not to everyones taste on here im sure. But I appreciate the amount of work thats went into it.

Seen much much worse but Im not really a fan sorry

mx5
Ah he used to run cruise-herts didnt he?
havent seen pics of this since before i got my clio and was on zsoc etc,
loove the arches etc, dont get the wierd lower grill tho, rest of the car is amazing imo. A real cruise/show car.

you may know it, clio?
Yeah he did used to be involved with herts cruise.

And im not sure about the engine havnt spoke to him since he got that fitted a couple weeks ago.

Homo spec mazda
Hes had alot of custom stuff made for it e.g. thats a Type R spoilers. Think they sliced it into 3 or something.

Know Adam sofaboy?

I know him as Barx as hes on ZSOC. Loads of work and money gone into it and hes stuck with it so i have mega respect for the lad even if its not 100% to my taste.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
I like the outside, looks excellent quality and although its aggressive, its kinda aggressive in a subtle way if that makes any sense.

Not a fan of the interior or boot build personally.

I was shocked to not see one of lusty's "mates" shock-horror rides.

Dip

04 Clio 16V Dynamique
I've just seen this on Facebook! I only have one mutual friend. Nice touches around the car, not a fan overall though.

Jon.L

ClioSport Club Member
  911 GT3 & Audi Q8
interior looks like some1 just pulled a pair of cream tights over it! engines mint mind

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
way to heavily modded for my liking, but if thats what he likes cant argue.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
wooo atleast he hasnt spent all the money and sponsorship on stuuupid graphix, jap cans (on non jap car), stupid funky lights everywhere, a paint job that changed a billion colours and stupid wheels.

Love the engine shot, and i think the overall styling is growing on me.

Audi A3
like and hate it, like the outside minus the bonnet but dont like the interior really, alot of good effort put into it though!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I want his engine in mine...that is all, not a fan of any exterior mods on the ZS tbh.

Not a fan really, the arches make it look a bit gay, but it looks like a really good job and I can see a lot of hard work has been put into it :)

DCi
if it were mine I would get rid of the spolier and swap the white wheels for chrome (i think the clios here with white wheels compliment other white touches, there is more chrome on that car)

i dunno if i like it or not!

b/g 182, meg tourer
not a fan of the bonnet, mesh grille's, rear lights or the interior...

...but the wide arches, wheels, engine mods, exhaust and spoiler are all cool imo.

if the interior was strippes bare and caged it would be a big improvement imo.