ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

From Apex to Vmaxx?

Titanium 182 FF
So currently my 182 is running 40mm apex springs which are obviously very harsh etc however the stance or looks are spot on imo but am looking for some coilovers as a replacement. I'm looking at Vmaxx coilovers which are a budget coilover but they have to be better than apex springs in both handling and ride quality?
I'm still young and not an old fart so they dont have to be comfortable just slightly better or at least better handling. Have looked at cooks ports and cup dampers but don't give the same stance in after.

Any opinions would be great
Cheers guys

Titanium 182 FF
Cooksports are brilliant. Stance wise there very low? Don't know what you've seen like?
I might be being retarded then, the cooksport site says 25mm front and 30mm rear. Got any pictures of them on with cup shocks to?

Both terrible imo

Had both aswell
Definatley agree with you on the apex , was hoping Vmaxx had a slightly better review haha

BG Clio 182
I might be being retarded then, the cooksport site says 25mm front and 30mm rear. Got any pictures of them on with cup shocks to?

Definatley agree with you on the apex , was hoping Vmaxx had a slightly better review haha
cda7010aaf0b8e4212929ed507d6ff5a.jpg
c15c33ed7ce0fbd074c9462a701827b5.jpg
f6dce69a7c37c50570f64ffd4a272695.jpg
f1627315348096d97dc8bbb2e6313e1f.jpg
3f964f6cfba011189fefcb82851e8c18.jpg

Cup shocks, cooksports and spacers. Pretty low, wouldn't think you'd get much lower realistically and it still be usable

Went over a pothole last night and i swear i nearly died haha.

Lol. I once lost a tooth because some mindless yob left a match stick in the road. But seriously, steer clear! I changed mine for eibach prolines which are better in every way imaginable

Titanium 182 FF
Lol. I once lost a tooth because some mindless yob left a match stick in the road. But seriously, steer clear! I changed mine for eibach prolines which are better in every way imaginable

Youth's these days ;)

@Saamjohn yeah so that's got 20 mm H&R Trak spacers on the front and 10 mm pure motorsport stub Axle spacers on the back.

Sweet , will have to invest in those before summer. I like how the H&R's are bolt to hub much better idea and can still use TPI polarized bolts!