ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front arch cover on the bumpers

at the front of my bumper there are black plastic cover but wen i hit the front bumper these all smashed up to

i got a 1.4 rt l reg do i need to replace these asap or dont bearing in mind i want to get some new 15 inch alloys and lower it bout 35mm??

wot do u rekon, where can i get this from if need and how much will it cost me??

cheers james

well i havent got either of mine any more. my rt is lowered 35mm on 15" alloys and wheels wore through the middle of them when i was on full lock so now only have the top half of them. and one of those has just f**ked up now as didnt put back properly the other day and got cought on the wheel and snapped off. all they r for is to stop dirt travelling around. just make sure u clean underneath every now and then.

well i havent had any probs without them yet!