ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Bumper removal?? pain in the arse or Easy Peasey?

Just wondered really... need some decent access to air feeds and want to take my acoustic valve out etc. and want to do something with the horn...

just a few bolts? accessable easily enough?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
2 x bolts holding under tray
2 x bolts in wing/bumper section by wheel arch
2 x top clips on front grill
1 x fog lamp wiring connector block

Quite logical.
Altho watch out for when u take bumper off from wing, it tends to fling back and hit the paintwork.

Get someone to help you.

Also make sure car is jacked up and level. Makes it easir to work with. No need to remove wheels.

^^^like the man said, 2 min job, not sure you need to jack up thought mate do you?

thinkin about it Has, you do since your car is looooow :D

i can still stick my head under mine :D

^^^like the man said, 2 min job, not sure you need to jack up though mate do you?

thinkin about it Has, you do since your car is looooow :D

i can still stick my head under mine :D

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
LOL at double post.

Its easier if you jack it up so you get a ratchet under wheel arch etc....

Probably dont need to if your not lowered hehe

Renault Clio Mk1 1.4 RT
Is it not a good idea to disconnect the battery too just in case you knock it or drop it and set the air bags off!!

Dumpy

ant

yep.
will take a b it longer than 2 minutes!

hardest part is pulling it free from the "clips" on the wings. you have to pull harder than you think you want to!!