ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Bumper Time

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Not a fan of the drift kit then rob?

bumper has disappeared from ebay

Lionel Richie

Youll have to change the wings for the 172 front bumper (i heard the prima copy was a load of b****cks, they never actually made it???)

Go for the last one, looks mint!!!!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Daz im seriously considering this

but the rs one is soo nice 3rd one

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

NO!! dont do it, its gotta be the Prima Racing one, the 172 look!! Ive always wanted one but heard bad things about the supply from Prima. But its up to u, i just think it may end up as a look-a-like nova...

I dont see the point in making a car look like a higher model.. Like, Standard 106s look like GTis.. Doesnt make sense to me.

Daz.

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

I dont want to give the impression that it should make it look like a higher model,i just think it looks like the best bumper outta the lot. If you put a look a like kit on, ur only kidding urself

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

tom go with the 1 that i put the pic up off looks sh*t hot dont listen to genger u want your car to look different and better.

now do as your told :p

yes go for that one ,that malice put up looks well nice, i got a mk1 172 im looking for a front splitter for it only seen the utopia one but still trying to find something else anyone got any ideas where to look or does another spltter from another car fit on mine

Cupra K1 & Clio 200

Look Tom, basically, it doesnt matter who says what, i know that u have a favourite in ur head. U know what u want, its just that u want reassurance. Just go with ur instincts, it doesnt matter what anyone says!! Get it now, and f*ck what everyone else says...

Hon

Hes right... When I bought my latest thing (Youll have to wait and see... ;)) I asked people (hey Roamer, Weight!) - I knew which one I wanted, and always wanted but needed reassurance - I ended up getting the one I have always wanted...

Daz.

Problem with that jap sytle bumper is that it will mean youll have to get a whole kit as it will make the car look odd and out of proportion.

The more i look at the second one (rs?) the more i dont like it! It should be a lot deeper IMO, so id still go for the 172 look one!

£350?? No fear! I cant see me spending that much on a bumper, plus foitting and spraying!

But it is a cool bumper all the same.