ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

The New Build.....

RenaultSport 172.
Sure is Lee...know the guys down there, and thats where ive done alot of the work!...theyre the guys who worked on the clio too :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Not sure if he's left a slight shape in the door? It doesn't look great tho, we shall see.

White hides ripples great btw.

306 GTI-6
Not sure if he's left a slight shape in the door? It doesn't look great tho, we shall see.

White hides ripples great btw.

I wondered that, because in the pic from rear 3/4, you can see the door does seem to flare out. Never noticed that on 206s before, perhaps the removal of the strips makes it more obvious.

Lee

BMW M2C
Sure is Lee...know the guys down there, and thats where ive done alot of the work!...theyre the guys who worked on the clio too :)

It was either that place, or the one next door, but one of them put a new wing on my first car and sprayed the bonnet when I bumped it!

RenaultSport 172.
In those last pics you can clearly see where the side strips go?

WTF?

weve had to create a false line through the car dude; its not where the side strips were :S...if i hadnt of done that, it would have meant skimming the whole side of the car..SERIOUS work and sinkage galore...

306 GTI-6
Chill out for crying out loud. It seems to be in exactly the same place as the strips, and is not just a line, but a clear shape the same width as the strips. Hence why I was asking.