ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Bumper "Wind Deflector"

geoffn

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Hello,

Has anyone fitted the under front bumper “wind deflector” Part No 8200272053 from what I assume is a 182 ( I could be wrong !) to a 172 CUP ? If so any is there easy way to do so as
the 2 are subtly different ?

My original 172 CUP wind deflector Part No 6000073775 was smashed to pieces and I can’t source a replacement, but I did manage to find a 8200272053. I
have fitted it with a couple of home-made brackets using the original bolt holes at the rear and was just going to screw/bolt it to the lower front bumper/splitter.

Thanks.

Megane RS 265
Do you mean the front bumper splitter? You can source a Skoda Fabia splitter off of eBay for £15 and they fit okay using self tapping screws, just need the ends cutting with a Stanley knife once fitted as they’re too long.

geoffn

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Hello,

Thanks, but its not the front bumper splitter. The wind deflector attaches to the splitter.

1594744529937.png
1594744529937.png

geoffn

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Hello,

Thanks for finding that - might well explain it !

It may just have to do then until I find the holy grail - a usable replacement 6000073775.

Geoff.