ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

front end!

clio campus sport woo hoo
hi guys,
not long ago my mate went over a curb in tescos in my car popping 3 tires every since this problem i have been using tires like no tomorrow changins them every 3 months i have not been wheel spinning or hand break turns etc. i have so called 'had the ball joints checked' but for some reason i feel that the car still has problems with it last time i took it to the garage for new tyers they put on two new front tires left one wore even more than the right also i had the ball joints changed is there any other problems that you lot can think of that could be wrong with it? and how much it would cost to fix cheers!

a renault
Not sure if this is the cause of it, but I book my car in to get the tracking done everytime i buy tyres for it.

Lots of Alfas
Could be the tracking, how did he manage to pop 3 tyres?

What tyres have you been buying?

clio campus sport woo hoo
by having stipid mates which didnt c the curb in tesco car park! he just went over as it it was a speed bump! forgot to say i alto had the tracking done a number or times could there be any problems with the arms? my oldman sed theres like a whistling noise when im driving not from the breaks tho. any idea?