ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Exterior Advice Please.

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Hey This is my 1996 Clio MK1's Front Exterior.

When i got it the Mesh grille was not there and you could see straight into the fan.

Now i have a bit of money i will be working on her and wondered if anyone had any suggestions to what would look good. I have seen bumpers with the lights in and they look really appealing!

I think im going to need a new grille to be honest lol (anyone know what grille would look good?,Cheapest Place?)

I currently have blue sidelights and i admit it looks good at night, but im considering getting some angel eyes to spruce things up.

Didn't know wether it would even be worth re-spraying the bumper or getting the new one i mentioned, i know this is all personal choice but looking for opinions.

DSC00137.jpg

Punto/Clio GTT
get phase 2 grille and phase 2 bumper with fogs in. PM winston, im sure hes got some.

i wouldnt expect a perfect colour match though as that paint looks pretty faded.ide probbaly get rid of the mirrors, lose the kenwood sunstrip/neon washer jets and get clear repeaters. what alloys it on?

1.4 Maxim (Breaking!)
Currently they got 15's on them, i was possibly thinking bout sticking some 16's on them and putting lowering springs in.

This is the back, don't like my alloys at all btw lol.
DSC00140.jpg

Last edited: