ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Front Fog Light Manky

Clio
I'm currently in the middle of doing things to my car, just to generally make it look nicer, and in better condition.

So I was just checking all my bulbs are working and discovered my front fog light is what appears to be full of water/sludge/leaves, I can't even tell - and it's all yellow. (Sorry for the rubbish description)!

Anyway heres a photo, should make my explanation more clear - http://i67.tinypic.com/2zrhx00.jpg
2zrhx00.jpg

Does the fog light come out so it can just be took apart and cleaned or do I need a new part?
If it can be cleaned, how do I get it out?

Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Also, I'm having 6000k HID's installed soon, what fog light bulbs & side light bulbs should I get to compliment them - and are they just a straight swap?

Last edited:

RichieJA

SCAMMER !!!!
  clio 172
Mines are OK but I would remove the light and have a look, most likely the seal is damaged take it apart clean it then use silicone to seal it, or buy a new one

Clio
Finally got round to getting the fog light out, it has a couple of cracks on the back which is why all the water and stuff got in and it looks like it had been there a while to be honest.

Removed the fog light, gave it a good clean, sealed with some silicone and finally got it looking good again. Even treated it to a new bulb while it was out.